INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/279 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR).
As required by the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), before proceeding with the processing, the Data Subject (user of the website www.bramasoleperfumes.com) is informed that the personal data collected through the website are subject to processing by the Company by means of computer and/or telematic tools, for the purposes indicated in this statement.
The Data Controller of personal data is Bramasole S.r.l.s., with registered office in Località Palazzolo, 42 – 53049 Torrita di Siena (SI), Italy e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information regarding the rights of the interested party, please consider the Paragraph entitled “Rights of the interested party” of this informative report.
The personal data subject to processing is collected directly by Bramasole S.r.l.s. or by third parties expressly authorized by the same, or communicated by the Company to such third parties for the pursuit of the purposes described below.
Legal Basis and Purposes of Treatment:
The personal data conferred by the user during navigation on the website www.carthusia.it are processed by the Owner in accordance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The legal basis of the treatment is identified in the provision of its services by the Company, in the management and facilitation of the website, as well as the establishment, execution and possible termination of the contract of sale on-line concluded between the parties and obligations to the same contract and / or the same directly and / or indirectly arising.
The processing of Personal Data by Bramasole is aimed at pursuing the following purposes:
1) BRAMASOLEPERFUMES.COM NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION: in case the user decides to subscribe to the “BRAMASOLE Newsletter”, only after a possible and specific consent, personal data will be processed by the Data Controller in order to send commercial or promotional communications, updates related, for example, to latest trends, new arrivals, exclusive offers, special events and promotions. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails you receive or write to: email@example.com.
2) REGISTRATION ON BRAMASOLEPERFUMES.COM: If the user decides to register on the site www. bramasoleperfumes.com, only after a possible and specific consent, personal data will be processed by the owner of the treatment for the purpose of registration on www.bramasoleperfumes.com. In particular, against the provision of your name, surname, e-mail address and setting a password access, these will be processed for the creation of a personal account, to speed up the purchase process, to allow the user to view the status of orders and receive updates on purchases, change personal settings and update the account, view the history of returns and requests for change of goods, save your favorite items in the Wishlist.3)
3) ONLINE SHOPPING ACTIVITY: the personal data provided will be used for the establishment, management, execution and/or conclusion of the online sales contract. The data provided will be processed by the Data Controller for the purpose of managing the purchase order with reference, for example, to the activity of payment, shipping, taking charge of any returns, for customer service, for the execution of administrative – accounting purposes related to the management of the order, for the fulfillment of obligations under applicable law. In case of payment by credit card, the fundamental information for the execution of the transaction (credit/debit card number, expiration date, security code) will be treated by STRIPE or, possibly, by companies in charge of anti-fraud control through encrypted protocol and without third parties can in any way have access. Such information will never be visualized nor memorized by the seller (Bramasole S.r.l.s.).
4) PHYSICAL PERSONAL PROFILING: only after eventual and explicit consent, the personal data provided may be processed by the Data Controller for profiling activities, i.e. analysis of preferences aimed at creating personalized content and offers.Natura del Trattamento:
In relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1) above, the provision of personal data and consent to their treatment is optional. Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for BRAMASOLE to allow you to subscribe to the “BRAMASOLE Newsletter”, to send commercial or promotional communications, updates on, for example, the latest trends, new arrivals, exclusive offers, special events and promotions. If the user decides to subscribe to the newsletter through the section of the site dedicated solely to this activity, the provision of personal data and consent to their processing is mandatory.
Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for BRAMASOLE to allow you to subscribe to the “BRAMASOLE Newsletter”, to send commercial or promotional communications, updates on, for example, the latest trends, new arrivals, exclusive offers, special events and promotions.
In relation to the purposes referred to in point 2) of the previous paragraph, the provision of personal data and consent to their processing is mandatory. Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for BRAMASOLE to register on www.bramasoleperfumes.com, create a personal account, speed up the purchase process, view the status of orders and receive updates on purchases made, the possibility for the user to change personal settings and update the account, view the history of returns and requests to change goods, save favorite items in the Wishlist.
In relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 3) of the preceding paragraph, the provision of personal data and consent to their treatment is required. Any failure to provide consent will make it impossible for BRAMASOLE to proceed with the establishment, management, esecuzione e/o conclusione del contratto di vendita on-line, pertanto the inability to perform, by way of example, activities related to payment, shipping, taking charge of any returns, customer service activities, the execution of administrative – accounting purposes related to the management of the order, and the fulfillment of obligations under applicable law.
In relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 4) of the preceding paragraph, the provision of personal data and consent to their treatment is optional.
Failure to provide consent will make it impossible for BRAMASOLE to carry out profiling activities, or to carry out analysis of preferences aimed at creating personalized content and offers.
Personal data processed:
The personal data processed by the Owner are those provided by the user when browsing the website www.bramasoleperfumes.com, when registering / joining the services / programs made available by BRAMASOLE and / or any purchase of products made available by BRAMASOLE, such as, for example: name, surname and e-mail address, in addition to data necessary for the provision of online sales service such as, for example, those functional to the execution of payment and shipping / exchange of products purchased.
Modalities of Data Processing and Storage:
The Treatment of Personal Data is performed by the Owner in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on Privacy. The Owner carries out the processing of Personal Data through tools computer and/or telematic systems and with organisational and logical methods strictly related to the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement, as well as adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data, their loss and their illegal and incorrect use. However, the Company cannot guarantee its users that the measures taken for the security of the site and the transmission of data and information on the site are able to limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data by devices belonging to the user. For this reason, it is suggested to the users of the site to make sure that their computer is equipped with software suitable for the protection of the network transmission of data (for example updated antivirus) and that their Internet Provider has adopted appropriate measures for the security of the network transmission of data. The Company also undertakes to treat the data according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, to collect them in the necessary and exact measure for the treatment and to allow their use only by authorized personnel. The Management and Storage of the Personal Data acquired will take place in archives or on servers located within the European Union owned by the Data Controller and/or third party companies appointed as External Data Controllers and, in any case, currently located in Italy. In relation to the different purposes for which they are collected, personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve these purposes and, in any case, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
In any case, the Company will take care to avoid the use of data indefinitely by proceeding, on a periodic basis, to appropriately verify the actual permanence of the interest of the person to whom they refer.
Recipients and Managers of the Treatment:
The data collected will not be disseminated in any way, but will be processed within the limits and for the purposes described by employees of the Company on the basis of appropriate operating instructions (for example, administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators, etc.). Some data processing operations may also be carried out by third parties, appointed as External Data Processors, which the Data Controller uses or may use for the management of the contractual relationship, for the provision of services and for organizational needs of its business. In particular, the data could be communicated to:
- a) subjects, public and private, who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or EU legislation, within the limits provided by these rules;
- b) subjects who need access to data for purposes related to the contractual relationship between the parties, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out ancillary tasks (such as, for example, banks and credit institutions, technical service providers, hosting providers, computer companies, communications agencies, postal carriers and shipping companies);
- c) consultants, to the extent necessary for the performance of their professional duties.
The updated list of the External Managers and of the subjects authorized to the treatment is kept at the headquarters of the Owner of the treatment and is available to the interested party, upon request to be made by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Data Abroad:
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers of the Data Controller and/or third party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors located within the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even to countries outside the European Union. The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by Adequacy Decisions of the Commission, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and adequate guarantees pursuant to Articles 46 or 47 or 49 of the Regulation.
Rights of Data Subjects:
As a Data Subject, you may exercise, at any time, the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, which confer, in particular, the right to:
(a) to obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 15, confirmation as to whether or not any processing of his/her personal data is taking place and, if so, to obtain access to such data and to information such as: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data; (iii) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients located in Third Countries or International Organizations; (iv) when possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine such period;
(b) to obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 16, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay; having regard to the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- c) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 17, the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. The Data Controller is obliged to erase, without undue delay, the personal data if one of the reasons indicated in paragraph 1 of Article 17 exists;
- d) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Art. 18, the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses governed by paragraph 1 of Article 18 applies;
- e) obtain from the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 20, the portability of the data, i.e. receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her that have been provided to a Data Controller. The interested party also has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without any impediment from the first Data Controller to which he/she has provided them, should the conditions indicated in Article 20, paragraph 1, apply. Finally, the Data Subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible;
- f) to object, in whole or in part, pursuant to Article 21, to the Processing of Personal Data concerning him/her.
For the exercise of their rights the user can send their requests to email@example.com.
It should also be noted that the interested party has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, without prejudice to the consequences indicated above regarding any refusal to provide such personal data. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with a Control Authority.
He can make requests regarding the exercise of these rights by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bramasole S.r.l.s. undertakes to reply to the requests of the interested party within one month, except in cases of particular complexity for which it could take up to three months. In any case, the Data Controller will inform the interested party of the reason for the wait within one month from the request. The outcome of the request will be provided in writing or in electronic format. In the event of a request for rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate the outcome of the requests received from the Data Subject to each of the recipients of his/her data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The Company specifies that the interested party may be asked to contribute if the requests are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive; in this regard, the Data Controller will set up a register to track requests for action.